Inquiries and Complaints

Are you, or someone you know, facing gender-based discrimination, harassment, or violence? Are you being denied your legal and constitutional rights? Do you want to know what services are available to you in your area? Do you want to make a complaint about a government functionary you approached?

Call now (1043) or register your complaint online.

Our team will record the complainant's details and forward your requests for action to relevant government or private authorities. Constant feedback is sought until the complainant is satisfied and complaint successfully closed.

Helpline (1043)

Find out more about our toll-free phone helpline, which provides free legal advice and information on available services, and handles requests for action.

Click here for Helpline Updates

Online Complaint Registeration

Register your complaints online (an online component of the helpline service).

Success Stories

View several success stories of PCSW here.