Are you, or someone you know, facing gender-based discrimination, harassment, or violence? Are you being denied your legal and constitutional rights? Do you want to know what services are available to you in your area? Do you want to make a complaint about a government functionary you approached?
The Punjab Women’s Toll-Free Helpline 1043 is available 24/7. Managed and supervised by PCSW, our helpline team comprises all-women call agents, three legal advisors, supervisors and management staff to address your inquiries and complaints on:
- Workplace harassment
- Gender discrimination
- Property disputes and inheritance rights
- Domestic violence
- Hostels, day-care centres and other facilities for working women
- Increased women's participation in government decision making bodies
- Quota for women in public sector jobs
- Skill development
- Changes in employment policies
- Various other economic and social issues
Call now at 1043 or register your complaint online
Our team will record the complainant's details and forward your requests for action to relevant government or private authorities. Constant feedback is sought until the complainant is satisfied and complaint successfully closed.